Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I doing it right?

IMG_20181016_184238.jpg

f6

Oh, again I'm not disagreeing as such, which is why I said to wait and see rather than do something that may be a rash move which would kill off viable seeds. Not going to get into an argument over this because I think we are actually on the same page.

Anyway, and this is more along the lines about what was said by @Mossy yesterday regarding that CBD hash I got, had some of the 10% Amnesia CBD before sleepy time and it's been quite a while since I slept all the way through 5am, and although stiff as hell the pain level is still lower than it usually would be, so, at least initially, this stuff is better than taking the opiates and Valium which is the usual option in this backwards land. There's going to be more said as I go through the stuff, as things like overall mood, mobility and energy levels have to be considered if we're looking at experiments to see if there's a benefit compared to pharma, but initial gut feeling is that pharma can't come close to this stuff, and I'm looking at why seeds to get for a proper "grow and consume" test for I don't mind putting meself up as a lab rat if it means helping others.

Awesome news brother, sleep is so important for a well rested body and mind! Sleeping through to 5 am is quite the result. Insomnia plagues many people and having a strain that give people the sweet sweet relief of a good night's rest is worth it's weight in gold.
I find I also sleep better if I get in at least 30 mins of exercise a day, often I put in an hour and that helps me with my stiff joints too.
We would all be better if we avoid opiates, it is something I have always been adverse to, I always reach for the weed first!
Good luck with your research and self medicating, I hope it bring you the relief you need and helps you stay away from medicines that are addictive and harmful to your body.
I hope you start a thread/journal on your trials as I know it will be a great help to others suffering with poor sleep.
Helping others is AFN vibes all over, I love this forum, it brings out the best in people and the way we all come together to help each other and new members can't be found anywhere else!
Have you met "Hairy"?
:vibe: Hairy is the AFN vibe guardian, he wiggles with the AFN vibe, which is be helpful and kind to all members and lend a hand when & where ever possible. If you ever want a hand with anything, just look out for Hairy "wiggling" in members badges under their avatar, these members will lend a hand whenever possible.
No one wiggles quite as well as Mossy though she is a goddess amongst women and our resident Dragon, she is a fantastic grower with quite a number of her own strains under her belt, This forum would be nothing without her and the countless hours she puts in!:vibe::dragon1:
Oop seems i had a little ramble, it does happen from time to time. Time for a cup of coffee and wake up a bit more:coffee2:
Have yourself a great day brother
all the best
Arty :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back