Status
Not open for further replies.
@Banjacked Hey bud have you tried tincture? The stuff has changed my life! I broke my neck at c5/6 and had it fused. It gives me all kinds of problems nerve pain, insomnia, chronic pain, partial paralysis to name a few. I have gone from getting a couple of hours broken sleep periodically to getting 5 or 6 hours every night! I have never felt so good since discovering tincture.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nope, never tried a tincture but it is an option I'm looking at with the "stems and trim", especially after my last attempt at e-juice failed miserably

PS. One huge difference between us is that with me it's been a slow degeneration over quite a number of years which has given me the chance to mentally prepare for things. Had my issues been caused more suddenly then things could well have been considerably different inside my head.

Nope, never tried a tincture but it is an option I'm looking at with the "stems and trim", especially after my last attempt at e-juice failed miserably

Whta went wrong with the vape juice?

I don't usually quick dry.. but when I do I use the "Baine Marie" method.

14f.jpg

Relevent 6!

Toking weed is good for a distraction for me from pain but tincture makes it much more bearable somedays even pain free. I only use the popcorn when making it

It depends on the toking, in my mind. I prefer higher THC strains because the idea is to use as little as possible to get the analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects without blowing my head off, so the stronger it is the less I use and, obviously, it lasts longer. Same goes with vaping, once I get things dialled in properly.

It's the old "use vs abuse" discussion again, and everyone is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back