Status
Not open for further replies.
ls.jpg

We have a dispensary that just opened a cannabis kitchen that I would love to try out one of these times I can make it down that way. They have a 100mg pizza for $20 that looks tasty. But be better to snag the deal 100mg pizza, 100mg wings and (4) 10mg Keefer Colas for $50.
pesto-pizza-recipe-1280x800.jpg

Anyone ever been on a cruise? I've never been and family was thinking it might be something nice to save up for. Wonder how hard it would be to be able to get my meds on with me.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2481
Federal offensive if caught . so ...thats a big NO.
I have been on several cruises . Its a blast...but, drinks is what kills the wallet ..fast!! Some offer "drink packages" it might e worth it if you have kids along..

We have a dispensary that just opened a cannabis kitchen that I would love to try out one of these times I can make it down that way. They have a 100mg pizza for $20 that looks tasty. But be better to snag the deal 100mg pizza, 100mg wings and (4) 10mg Keefer Colas for $50.
View attachment 961369
Bushy, decarb some of your own bud and sprinkle it on the pizza. I assure you it will kick ass!

Still trying to catch up on pages here. The rain just started and predicted to last till tomorrow night. Will have to mud bog out of the property tomorrow for my sons orthodontist appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back