Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd...:pass:..is there something in the air over [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] today or what...?...:nono:
I think it is partly due to it being a Monday and partly due to the autumn finally kicking in with a load of rain, I think the summer has had it's last hurrah for another year.
Now we enter that crazy time of year where it gets cold and dark, that messes with people heads. Not to mention Chrimbo is around the corner with all it's associated crazyness with family and inlaws! Now we just wait until the Spring equinox so we can put away all our crazyness away!

......I leave for 5 mins to take a shower.......lol:vibe:

How could you see which bits you were washing...?........:yoinks:

I think it is partly due to it being a Monday and partly due to the autumn finally kicking in with a load of rain, I think the summer has had it's last hurrah for another year.
Now we enter that crazy time of year where it gets cold and dark, that messes with people heads. Not to mention Chrimbo is around the corner with all it's associated crazyness with family and inlaws! Now we just wait until the Spring equinox so we can put away all our crazyness away!

Have I mentioned................I Hate Winter.........:crying:

50 Shade of Green.............auto-bondage............:headbang:....
upload_2018-10-15_16-38-5.jpeg
I still can't figure out where we put the cannabis leaf ball gag on the plant?:rofl:

Whats up stoners Im gonna vent here for a minute so dont mind me just FUCKING PISSED

:WTF:I post a journal even keep telling people how big Fat and Sassy was fuck she was over 6 ft tall 4 ft wide A TRUE BEAST she was what she was no tricks no nothing I pull 758 grams from her and peeps want to say bullshit well :finger: a bunch of haters. I'm not on here to prove a fucking thing I just share what I do and when someone thinks Im not being honest than that takes the cake when it's all documented. Not my fault I grew not 1 but 4 plants over 8 ft tall take it up with the breeder.

I DONT LIE NO POINT IF YALL THINK THATS ME THAN YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP :frog:

back in
Mossy look Fat and Sassy was 758 grams dry she was the focus of the entire grow it'll all in the threads. If it's that big of a deal than dont worry I just think it's bullshit that we have haters. This grow was special not because of what I pulled from it this grow was a dedication to my grobro who passed in May I dont need a badge for that he watched it all and walked through my jungle thats badge enough for me

IM OUT PEACE
Dam how did I miss this grow? Where is the thread? Great job.

BTW I thought AFN would be more supportive of a member who just topped the biggest auto by 75 grams

Whats up stoners Im gonna vent here for a minute so dont mind me just FUCKING PISSED

:WTF:I post a journal even keep telling people how big Fat and Sassy was fuck she was over 6 ft tall 4 ft wide A TRUE BEAST she was what she was no tricks no nothing I pull 758 grams from her and peeps want to say bullshit well :finger: a bunch of haters. I'm not on here to prove a fucking thing I just share what I do and when someone thinks Im not being honest than that takes the cake when it's all documented. Not my fault I grew not 1 but 4 plants over 8 ft tall take it up with the breeder.

I DONT LIE NO POINT IF YALL THINK THATS ME THAN YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP :frog:

@Dabber ..no one thinks you lied Bud...I simply asked to to clarify a point.

We Used to have someone who checked 1lb badges out for us..but..not here any more....:headbang:...the chance to award it come around so Rarely...we didn't notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back