Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I thought AFN would be more supportive of a member who just topped the biggest auto by 75 grams
I thought we had one that topped 1000 grams before. I am old and forget. But as for badges go Mossy is just trying to clarify a few things. I want to see a picture of that beast. Again great job

Everyone needs to chill out this morning. Celebrate life, celebrate another day. Celebrate that you're growing while others cannot. Lot more things to be happy about than angry about.
True.......................i'm happy i'm not invisible..........anymore:woohoo:

How could you see which bits you were washing...?........:yoinks:

Have I mentioned................I Hate Winter.........:crying:
Many many times,:crying: still it's not far to Morocco for a weekend break!:vibe:
You can even go skiing in Morocco.

......ok, say you were a soldier in a war......and you got your left nut shot off.........would your right nut still be your right nut?....or just "The Nut!" ?..........:rofl:...:jump:

Don't get me wrong bro, don't think it's a prob having a bit of a purge on what ailes us, but thrashing it out isn't what LS is for and degrades the flow of LS

So sorry I mentioned my issue but I can't engage in anymore dialogue about those frustrations..

Good job @fettled6 !

......ok, say you were a soldier in a war......and you got your left nut shot off.........would your right nut still be your right nut?....or just "The Nut!" ?..........:rofl:...:jump:

@Vapo69 Now that is a philosophical question for the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back