Status
Not open for further replies.
What you been smoking the last few days...?.....
For the past two weeks I have been Vaping the two week early cut of Trippy Gorilla, which is what I took to Stones Birthday the trics were clearer then.
The final cut (two weeks later) the trics were cloudier and the stone was less light/cerebral and has become heavier and a more psychedelic.
Last night was the first time I had a vape of the Final Cut harvest and damn it was groovy to say the least!
Today I have not partaken in any vaping, all posts today have been completely & utterly down to good old British humor with a hint of irony, a touch of anarchy with a whole lot of fun thrown in, plus some French and German tunes to mix it up a bit and let's not to forget a whole lotta love for all our AFN fam members plus a big hug for Aunty.:bighug:

For the past two weeks I have been Vaping the two week early cut of Trippy Gorilla, which is what I took to Stones Birthday the trics were clearer then.
The final cut (two weeks later) the trics were cloudier and the stone was less light/cerebral and has become heavier and a more psychedelic.
Last night was the first time I had a vape of the Final Cut harvest and damn it was groovy to say the least!
Today I have not partaken in any vaping, all posts today have been completely & utterly down to good old British humor with a hint of irony, a touch of anarchy with a whole lot of fun thrown in, plus some French and German tunes to mix it up a bit and let's not to forget a whole lotta love for all our AFN fam members plus a big hug for Aunty.:bighug:

Lives up to her name huh...?............:smoker:....does Trippy Gorilla have Afghan in...you sound like me when I'm on an early Affy and I'm looking for Trouble.....:crying:

10-7 Seedstockers BNC.jpg

My current young lady.

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] @Vapo69 ...is she invisible too...?

I was going to say..stick me hand on her so I can feel her.......................................................but I've been caught out like that before.

:chimp:
Come now Mossy, I know your not adverse to a little Squeeze and who doesn't like it up the junction...right ;) ?
So here is Squeeze with up the junction, surely you didn't think i was being crude!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back