Status
Not open for further replies.
Where @Vapo69 ..where are you..?....

Ah...there you are....

images

someone open the staff room windows............and empty the ash trays.........

Ah...there you are....

images

someone open the staff room windows............and empty the ash trays.........
hey there @Mossy :rofl:......I did some creative LST and defoliation today......its been done before but I like it...wanna see?:woohoo:

Morning AFN... LS seemed to be a little busy..that's good!.

I flushed the girl I burned real bad last night with PH'd water about 10 gallons ..no additives. She still showing new signs of burn. So its going to be an early chop. Not to far off when I was going to harvest anyways. You all have a good one..will visit later after work.

hey there @Mossy :rofl:......I did some creative LST and defoliation today......its been done before but I like it...wanna see?:woohoo:

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] @Vapo69 ...is she invisible too...?

I was going to say..stick me hand on her so I can feel her.......................................................but I've been caught out like that before.

:chimp:

@Dabber ...you have caused consternation in the staff room....:biggrin:...is your big haul from 1 plant..or multiples...?
back in
Mossy look Fat and Sassy was 758 grams dry she was the focus of the entire grow it'll all in the threads. If it's that big of a deal than dont worry I just think it's bullshit that we have haters. This grow was special not because of what I pulled from it this grow was a dedication to my grobro who passed in May I dont need a badge for that he watched it all and walked through my jungle thats badge enough for me

IM OUT PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back