Status
Not open for further replies.
It used to be you had what were effectively comics and you had the serious, trustworthy, newspapers.

Now they're all in a race to the bottom with a reporting style that makes the Sunday Sport look like it was serious.

And the TV news is no better.

The biggest problem is it will only ever get worse because they've all forgotten the basic rule, they're supposed to REPORT the news, not try to CREATE the news, and for that reason may there be a pox upon all of them.
Hey bud can I ask what this has to do with growing auto flowers?

@fettled6 :cheers:
@Mossy x 2 :smoking::bighug:
@912GreenSkell "super sized rep" :headbang::toke:
Big thanks guys for all the phat reppers :slap:

:vibes::bighug::pass::vibe:

DSCN4995.JPG

The early harvest cut was nice and lively, very cerebral but not racey or trippy.
The final harvest (two weeks later) certainly has some more heft and is much more heavy stone but still with nice cerebral tones, it certainly is a bit more Trippy but no raceyness or paranoia effects!

Let it go bud. Got any pictures of any plants you are growing or have grown?

You mean like the pic I posted earlier of the Pandora Auto Maria II which broke ground today? Or the other pics posted here and in my DIY light thread of the Pandora (which is making me impatient as she's still not ready to chop yet)?

You mean like the pic I posted earlier of the Pandora Auto Maria II which broke ground today? Or the other pics posted here and in my DIY light thread of the Pandora (which is making me impatient as she's still not ready to chop yet)?
Sure. Post another up.

Sure. Post another up.

Why? Nothing's changed since this morning, same as the effects, etc, of the CBD hash I posted the composition of have not changed either.

But it's ok, I can see where this is going, all will be sorted out shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back