Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up stoners Im gonna vent here for a minute so dont mind me just FUCKING PISSED

:WTF:I post a journal even keep telling people how big Fat and Sassy was fuck she was over 6 ft tall 4 ft wide A TRUE BEAST she was what she was no tricks no nothing I pull 758 grams from her and peeps want to say bullshit well :finger: a bunch of haters. I'm not on here to prove a fucking thing I just share what I do and when someone thinks I'm not being honest than that takes the cake when it's all documented. Not my fault I grew not 1 but 4 plants over 8 ft tall take it up with the breeder.

I DON'T LIE, NO POINT IF YALL THINK THAT'S ME, THEN YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP :frog:
upload_2018-10-15_17-14-40.jpeg

Public Health Warning: Beware: Big Swinging Dicks in the Area
Most people in life who like weed will love your grow but grow bigger and better than lifes Grizzly Bear Alphas and you might give them a tiny willy complex!
Never worry what other people think, if you have grown a monster, then you know your packing the weight and no one can take that away from you!

It wasnt planned she just exploded from the start out grew the 39 x 39 tent at end of veg

Lucky bugger, I have the Pandora in a 10l pot and I can hardly push a finger in to check how wet things are, the roots are THAT solid. Can't wait for my new pots, but worst comes to the worst I has a 20l pot for Maria if necessary, my only worry is lifting it because at least the fabric pots have handles I can put lifting straps into so I doesn't have to bend my back but that doesn't really work with a "traditional" plant pot.

:crying: Morning @arty zan :bighug:..the Family across the Pond have no sense of Humour about politics like we do in the UK.

They take it Very seriously...you can't take the P about politics in the staff room....as I have Learned.

And...if they are US..they are usually armed...:shooty:..so I keep me toes out of it...

Nope, @Mossy ...............I always take my Glock off before beginning a political discussion

Many many times,:crying: still it's not far to Morocco for a weekend break!:vibe:
You can even go skiing in Morocco.

@arty zan :holymoly: you Know I'm Allergic to snow.........:snow2:...you'd go to Morocco for Snow bud..... ?.............:eyebrows:..there is only 1 reason to go to Morocco...and it's Not snow....:crying:

@arty zan :holymoly: you Know I'm Allergic to snow.........:snow2:...you'd go to Morocco for Snow bud..... ?.............:eyebrows:..there is only 1 reason to go to Morocco...and it's Not snow....:crying:
LMAO You know I was only having a little fun dontcha!:eyebrows:
Yeah yeah we all know how much you like that mint tea, you can't get enough of it, swilling down glass after glass of the stuff like it was going out of fashion.
Did you know they also do a cheeky little line in hashish but shhh we don't want everyone to rush over there and get as high as a kite.
(issued by the Moroccan tourist board, who really do want you to rush on over there but we never mentioned any smokeables....right!? ;) ):crying:

The thought of a wet donkey jacket hanging now seems to be less of a reality!!:rofl:

Nope, @Mossy ...............I always take my Glock off before beginning a political discussion

Oh..we had to confiscate side arms when it kicked off in the staff room @hesgone13 ....:shooty:

But.after the kick off today we have decided to get back to no politics discussions in LS no matter who you are.
It is causing hassle in the back shop when we have a Rule and don't patrol it...so..no exceptions.

First political post after this notification ...gets a 4 day Ban from LS...:headbang:

(I'm considering it...coz a 4 day ban would bring me nicely up to the kids arriving on us Saturday...I Might get the house work done afore they get here. :biggrin:)

Are you listening @fettled6 ....?....and Me.....:pighug:

I'm the opposite, I am a supporter of the Royals as they are a better option than the thought of someone like President Blair. What gets on my goat is the constant media coverage of every little aspect of their lives, the overkill in the press of that wedding last week was beyond a joke and, frankly, there were far more important issues that should have been given more coverage.

And I ain't talking about the red-tops or the Heil, but the Telegraph which has now sunk below the gutter and I wouldn't pay for it to line the cat litter box.

Here we go again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back