Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @Mossy was trying to keep the days frustrations light hearted!

In lovely news!

15395948356024215864826675030909.jpg

A new :dragon7:

f6

Sorry @Mossy was trying to keep the days frustrations light hearted!

In lovely news!

View attachment 961142

A new :dragon7:

f6

I know Bud..:pass:..that's why I didn't stick you on the Naughty Step when I saw the first post....:biggrin:...but you see how fast it can roll out into a political discussion...not what we want in [HASHTAG]#livesstoners[/HASHTAG]

It'll scare all the Regulars off.

I'll see if I can get the Political thread going...just moderating that will be a poison challice..no-one wants the job...:pass:

And..it is Politics as it relates to Countries policy on cannabis only...:headbang:

I'll see if I can get the Political thread going...just moderating that will be a poison challice..no-one wants the job...:pass:

And..it is Politics as it relates to Countries policy on cannabis only...:headbang:

Does the forum software allow a ban hammer to a mod for just one forum?

I'd be perfect for the job!

Kidding.. and I'll be avoiding that sub forum and just get on with f6ing...

:crying:

Does the forum software allow a ban hammer to a mod for just one forum?

I'd be perfect for the job!

Kidding.. and I'll be avoiding that sub forum and just get on with f6ing...

:crying:

Thanks @fettled6 ..we decided it must be a US or Canadian Mod...with a Big pitch fork....to split up the battles....:shooty:

Hopefully it shouldn't be too bad as we are all pro cannabis, as long as party political politics are left out of it.
I had a girlfriend who was a marxist and liked to shout "Up the proletariat" during sex but I was too shy to put it there!:crying:

Last edited:
You are wrong.........you need to check site rules

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/site-terms-of-use.13737/

There WILL be a political discussion thread set up in Legal section when we get someone to volunteer to moderate it.
Until then..no politics.

As it sounded as if @fettled6 just wanted to Vent..I left it......but it cannot be turned into a political discussion.

Well, I wouldn't say we were going into a political discussion, as such, more along the lines of finding a solution to his issues, and pointing out that it can be as bad, or worse, elsewhere is merely showing that his land is not the only one with "issues".

It's why I only mentioned that yesterday was local/provincial election day here without going into details, and why I avoid certain things like the howling over Trump and the clusterfrak that is going on in the UK over Brexit, as two examples.

Personally, unless related to cannabis normalisation, I think a politics section would be a mistake as everywhere else I've seen such a thing it turns into an absolute bitchfest of Biblical proportions which does far more harm than good as with SOME people opinions are extremely polarised. I certainly wouldn't want to consider trying to moderate such a section as "neutrality" becomes impossible and the end result would be judicious use of the ban stick, which leads to accusations of "suppressing free speech", so, again, would be detrimental to the forum

PS. A computer advice/help section would be of far more value than a "politics" one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back