Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, unless related to cannabis normalisation, I think a politics section would be a mistake as everywhere else I've seen such a thing it turns into an absolute bitchfest of Biblical proportions which does far more harm than good as with SOME people opinions are extremely polarised. I certainly wouldn't want to consider trying to moderate such a section as "neutrality" becomes impossible and the end result would be judicious use of the ban stick, which leads to accusations of "suppressing free speech", so, again, would be detrimental to the forum

We Test everything on AFN..if it turned into a pitch battle we'd just close it.

We've seen how it can get even in staff sections when we let in political talk......But....you cannot talk about legalisation or not without including politics.

It is up to the Users to keep it Respectful...:headbang:..and if they can't..we'd close it.

Free Speech is a moot point. You don't have Free Speech on a forum..every forum has their own set of Rules and if you break the rules..you are out.

Been there..done that..and got me ass kicked out...:headbang:

Hopefully it shouldn't be too bad as we are all pro cannabis, as long as party political politics are left out of it.
I had a girlfriend who was a marxist and liked to shout "Up the proletariat" during sex but I was too shy to put it there!:crying:

:crying: Morning @arty zan :bighug:..the Family across the Pond have no sense of Humour about politics like we do in the UK.

They take it Very seriously...you can't take the P about politics in the staff room....as I have Learned.

And...if they are US..they are usually armed...:shooty:..so I keep me toes out of it...

:crying: Morning @arty zan :bighug:..the Family across the Pond have no sense of Humour about politics like we do in the UK.

They take it Very seriously...you can't take the P about politics in the staff room....as I have Learned.

And...if they are US..they are usually armed...:shooty:..so I keep me toes out of it...
What are you talking about :rofl::rofl::rofl:
20170420_132252.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back