Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong bro, don't think it's a prob having a bit of a purge on what ailes us, but thrashing it out isn't what LS is for and degrades the flow of LS

So sorry I mentioned my issue but I can't engage in anymore dialogue about those frustrations..

Well, it can always be taken to PM if you wish, but as far as I'm concerned you're allowed a rant and constructive solution options shouldn't be an issue as it may help others.

Ain't as if it's like some other places where the mere mention of President Fart sends moonhowlers into apoplexy

Well, it can always be taken to PM if you wish, but as far as I'm concerned you're allowed a rant and constructive solution options shouldn't be an issue as it may help others.

Ain't as if it's like some other places where the mere mention of President Fart sends moonhowlers into apoplexy

I'm about as a loose cannon as this site has ever seen dude but I do understand that unleashing myself without some personal censorship might actually prove to be painful for most and any effort I've put in to actually be. Well in vein. :shrug:

f6

You are wrong.........you need to check site rules

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/site-terms-of-use.13737/

E) No discussing politics or religion.

There WILL be a political discussion thread set up in Legal section when we get someone to volunteer to moderate it.
Until then..no politics.

As it sounded as if @fettled6 just wanted to Vent..I left it......but it cannot be turned into a political discussion.

@fettled6 have you made some tincture yet?

Gotta get to Dan's, first batch will be mixed sugar trim then look at a batch each of the 3 strains.

IMG_20181015_200549.jpg

The trim jar....

Not sure how much alcohol I'ma need yet. Still got a full week setting up again

Ok, will also try and be better with greets, infirmary and visiting now I have bank (was very self involved doing what I do to get my jars)

Ok I'ma..

Bbl

Thank you..:bighug:..I looked in the staff room and no one was there...and I have to get off to take the dogs to the vets for their injections...I need a shower...

Gotta get to Dan's, first batch will be mixed sugar trim then look at a batch each of the 3 strains.

View attachment 961140

The trim jar....

Not sure how much alcohol I'ma need yet. Still got a full week setting up again

One bottle of booze makes a lot of tincture!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back