Status
Not open for further replies.
There be the problem, nobody stands up and challenges such fuckwittery in the courts.

This is your chance to do so, for there will be a lawyer who will happily challenge such things for free, especially as you'll already have provided them with so much information to prove that their "case" is beyond bogus and is "extortion".

Yeah man, it's on the list..

:pass:

f6

Good, because nothing gives more pleasure than fucking a "Government" sideways when they think they can get away with ridiculous, biased, laws which penalise people for doing nothing wrong and are solely based upon the moonbattery of a shouty minority
Move to Australia, I'll vote for you. Our mob are fucked, think we are about running at about a new PM every year average and only 1 or 2 that actually got voted for.. it doesn't make any sense

I'll follow it up but our system is crap unless you happen to be some form of loud and obnoxious minority.

f6 needs :zen: fkn

Move to Australia, I'll vote for you. Our mob are fucked, think we are about running at about a new PM every year average and only 1 or 2 that actually got voted for.. it doesn't make any sense

I'll follow it up but our system is crap unless you happen to be some form of loud and obnoxious minority.

f6 needs :zen: fkn

Try being here where the system is designed so no party can ever have an absolute majority and coalitions are always the order of the day. That's mean that in the last two Federal elections the Party who got the most votes could not actually serve the wishes of the electorate as the rest of them would not work with them and ruin their own trough snouting. That means there is never any change that is necessary as everything is a compromise, and the only thing you can guarantee is that taxes will rise to keep the troughs filled.

Political stagnation, for that is what it is, is as dangerous to the land as extreme nationalism, yet nobody will stand up and say "THIS IS WRONG", yet some loonspuds in the UK actually think that changing the electoral system from "FTTP" to the system here would be beneficial to the country when history tells us that, across various nations and especially in post-war Europe, the opposite is true.

The only cure involves torches, pitchforks, ropes and lamp posts. Start with the 20 at the top and string them up. Then take the next 20 and do the same. After that the rest will listen to the electorate and do their job, the one where they SERVE the country as a whole instead of lining their own pockets.

PS. As someone being treated in such a manner, whereas the majority do not face such shenanigans, that means you too are a "minority". Play the cunts at their own game, for, going by what you have said, it is, by definition, "discrimination"

Try being here where the system is designed so no party can ever have an absolute majority and coalitions are always the order of the day. That's mean that in the last two Federal elections the Party who got the most votes could not actually serve the wishes of the electorate as the rest of them would not work with them and ruin their own trough snouting. That means there is never any change that is necessary as everything is a compromise, and the only thing you can guarantee is that taxes will rise to keep the troughs filled.

Political stagnation, for that is what it is, is as dangerous to the land as extreme nationalism, yet nobody will stand up and say "THIS IS WRONG", yet some loonspuds in the UK actually think that changing the electoral system from "FTTP" to the system here would be beneficial to the country when history tells us that, across various nations and especially in post-war Europe, the opposite is true.

The only cure involves torches, pitchforks, ropes and lamp posts. Start with the 20 at the top and string them up. Then take the next 20 and do the same. After that the rest will listen to the electorate and do their job, the one where they SERVE the country as a whole instead of lining their own pockets

I hear ya man but I ain't come here to thrash out this shit, messes the :vibe:rule maaan...

Don't get me wrong bro, don't think it's a prob having a bit of a purge on what ailes us, but thrashing it out isn't what LS is for and degrades the flow of LS

So sorry I mentioned my issue but I can't engage in anymore dialogue about those frustrations..

I hear ya man but I ain't come here to thrash out this shit, messes the :vibe:rule maaan...

Can't help it, now the CBD hash is having the desired effect more of my brain is able to do other things than fight the pain so I'm able to find potential solutions to damn near anything faster.

Tempted to go back up for more later today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back