Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny Agutter in Logan's run!

fee77d2ea83afcf2773cca090a670efd.jpg

So our arsehat welfare system has decided to start the process of raising a debt on my arse.. :cuss:

They raised one last year for $1900 and basically no way of getting a fair result.

So I do a bit of research and the method they use is so flawed it's automatically going to raise a debt almost regardless of what evidence you supply.

We are talking at times, 12 full months of pay slips or bank deposit records from 5 or more years ago!

(In the worst cases) Their system thinks if you had more than one employer for the fiscal year it was all year and you recieved an average of both of those employers each fortnight (even if you were paid weekly) because that's how they pay any welfare..

So immediately any welfare payments you recieved while not working are over payments because their system has averaged your yearly income... You fkn potatoes..

And then of course you only get 28 days to dig up any and all details which are almost impossible to upload to their online system, which is the only way they will allow them to be collected. Further to that, when they do inevitably raise a debt on your arse you only have 14 days to Lodge an appeal which will then take a minimum of 3 months to resolve to the same result, a debt. All the while you get harrassed during that time to pay it back. :wall:

As I just found out that as of 1st Jan 2017 any debt can be challenged now due to their system being flawed (They dont tell you this ofcourse, infact the opposite) So I'm going to have to do this merry dance to at least try and avoid a second debt and fk them, going for my $1900 back as well. :deadhorse:

Pan lickers every one of them.

furious6

/end rant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back