Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning AFN family...Quick question before I brave the heat and humidity for some outside work. Is there a Autoflower strain that you guys/gals have grown or recommend to help with fatigue ? Just something to help with focus, maybe cognition ...you know, something to use while cleaning house, your guns, your truck. I assume iam looking for a sativa dominate girl. but whom??? TIA

Morning AFN family...Quick question before I brave the heat and humidity for some outside work. Is there a Autoflower strain that you guys/gals have grown or recommend to help with fatigue ? Just something to help with focus, maybe cognition ...you know, something to use while cleaning house, your guns, your truck. I assume iam looking for a sativa dominate girl. but whom??? TIA

Hey Padawan, i've not tried it, and don't know if it's available ... but this caught my eye this morning and sounds like maybe what you're looking for - maybe?

Mephisto Genetics - Fantasmo Express
Aka: Auto OG Ghost Train Haze

Fantasmo Express is a project now complete that Mephisto Genetics company and customers have been waiting for.

It is the most sativa dominant Mephisto strain available for purchase.

Gotta be good right? :drool:

Pass it
784cbf465655eaa830497801d2aca5bf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back