Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn blue, came here to make that joke. Guess I'll fisher round for another thread to weasel my way into.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hehe, these exchanges are like Marmot ... people either love em or hate em.

marmite_2321702b.jpg

@pop22 @912GreenSkell @TheMongol @Mossy @Waira @Eyes on Fire @Eclectic Elle @MikeyB420 @archie gemmill
I know you guys want to see how my Trippy gorilla Auto turned out, so here is the pre-harvest pic of the biggest girl.
The trunk is twice the width of a clipper lighter, the canopy is all bud. I used my "Dwarfing Technique" to keep the height down, along with Topping, HST,LST & defoliation to shape the plant.
apologies to anyone I didn't tag, right now I have a stinking cold/flu so my head is all over the place.
Time doesn't wait for any man/woman so the chop need to be dones, whether i feel up to it or not!
More harvest pics to come in the near future. 3 more plants to chop, although 2 plants had a selective chop, so some meds could be had for Stones Birthday soiree, which was a very cool and enjoyable event!
Without any further a do, here are a few pics.
DSCN4925.JPG
DSCN4936.JPG
DSCN4882.JPG
DSCN4886.JPG
DSCN4918.JPG

If anyone is wondering the pot is an 18 liter auto pot.

@pop22 @912GreenSkell @TheMongol @Mossy @Waira @Eyes on Fire @Eclectic Elle @MikeyB420 @archie gemmill
I know you guys want to see how my Trippy gorilla Auto turned out, so here is the pre-harvest pic of the biggest girl.
The trunk is twice the width of a clipper lighter, the canopy is all bud. I used my "Dwarfing Technique" to keep the height down, along with Topping, HST,LST & defoliation to shape the plant.
apologies to anyone I didn't tag, right now I have a stinking cold/flu so my head is all over the place.
Time doesn't wait for any man/woman so the chop need to be dones, whether i feel up to it or not!
More harvest pics to come in the near future. 3 more plants to chop, although 2 plants had a selective chop, so some meds could be had for Stones Birthday soiree, which was a very cool and enjoyable event!
View attachment 959508 View attachment 959509 View attachment 959510 View attachment 959511 View attachment 959512
Oh I forgot to mention, check out the trunk, twice as wide as a clipper lighter!

Flipping Heck @arty zan :holymoly:..that is Ridiculous..........:bravo:

View attachment 959508 View attachment 959509 View attachment 959510 View attachment 959511 View attachment 959512

Very nice arty!

Feel better soon @arty zan ...Plague season is upon us.....:doc3:..me not too clever either...

so some meds could be had for Stones Birthday soiree, which was a very cool and enjoyable event!

Tell me that was a Stoners Dream Party...:coffee:...did he Flash his personal stash....?.....:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back