Status
Not open for further replies.
:d5: RT-Z drops some of his patio shubbery in da houuuuse! :clapper: :bow: :spels:-- excellent specimen mate, a great showcase of training methods and size control, but it's the blowing up of the buds that's the hat trick! I love these types of plants, they're like a coral formation of bud....:greenthumb:
What's all this about Stones B-Day? A "local" event? ...how I wish I was there,... :smokeout:...I'll be sure to drop him a note at the Portal! :cheers:

@pop22 @912GreenSkell @TheMongol @Mossy @Waira @Eyes on Fire @Eclectic Elle @MikeyB420 @archie gemmill
I know you guys want to see how my Trippy gorilla Auto turned out, so here is the pre-harvest pic of the biggest girl.
The trunk is twice the width of a clipper lighter, the canopy is all bud. I used my "Dwarfing Technique" to keep the height down, along with Topping, HST,LST & defoliation to shape the plant.
apologies to anyone I didn't tag, right now I have a stinking cold/flu so my head is all over the place.
Time doesn't wait for any man/woman so the chop need to be dones, whether i feel up to it or not!
More harvest pics to come in the near future. 3 more plants to chop, although 2 plants had a selective chop, so some meds could be had for Stones Birthday soiree, which was a very cool and enjoyable event!
Without any further a do, here are a few pics.
View attachment 959508 View attachment 959509 View attachment 959510 View attachment 959511 View attachment 959512

If anyone is wondering the pot is an 18 liter auto pot.
Holy feck!:jawdrop:

How many colas are that?:bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back