Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been asking every vendor that we approach about the raffles if they would be willing to include Canada, EU, etc. Shipping limitation factors in I think for a lot of these guys; but we are pushing to get some swag out that way too (and maybe if we see it's heavily leaning towards the USA still, we could even try some "EU only" raffles and see how well that goes. We're plugging away though! :d5:

A test run with "Belgian Residents Only"?

There are some fake reports stating Australian landraces have the up to %50

The abos don't have any dreaming of Canna in their stories, if they don't have any history with it then there probably isnt a native Aussie strain.

f6

They reckon weed was introduced to Australia around 1788, so I guess you could say we're talking about the definition of "landrace" as although not "native" to the country, a "pure" landrace strain from, most likely, Asia will have been introduced around that time as the various colonists, settlers, etc, started "spreading their seed" across the "New World" from the mid 1500's with.

So it comes down to definitions, as some say "native to a specific country or area", others say "a pure strain that is one of the origins of the modern hybrids".

Oh, I see the forum is having some more brainfarts, 520 and 525 error, who let the turbo burbling gurgler go in the server room, choking up the filters

Thanks for the link, with shipping it's $200 for 10kg. That sounds pretty good to me!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
I'm growing with this range next
http://biodieselnutrients.com.au

Aussie developed apparently, I don't like MC's npk ratio or the zealotry surrounding the product, haven't got any experience with it so no harm no foul.

May give it a run at some stage :shrug:

f6

They reckon weed was introduced to Australia around 1788, so I guess you could say we're talking about the definition of "landrace" as although not "native" to the country, a "pure" landrace strain from, most likely, Asia will have been introduced around that time as the various colonists, settlers, etc, started "spreading their seed" across the "New World" from the mid 1500's with.

So it comes down to definitions, as some say "native to a specific country or area", others say "a pure strain that is one of the origins of the modern hybrids".

Oh, I see the forum is having some more brainfarts, 520 and 525 error, who let the turbo burbling gurgler go in the server room, choking up the filters

1788 is pretty specific to the first fleet, quite possible that the crew had picked up some from previous layovers or subsequent English fleets. The Dutch are known to have visited even earlier in the West of the continent, entirely possible they we're mad stoners right back then haha!

There are false news stories about Aussie strains.

The aboriginals came down through South East Asia fkn way ages ago and never worked out farming or domestication so they probably didn't bring it with them or it would be in their culture.

Idk, I looked into it at one stage, didn't come up with anything solid, just tall tales

f6

Last edited:
I like the simplicity/cost idea of it. Sometimes I have 15 or more plants at different stages, and using up to 40ltrs of feed at a time gets expensive/confusing
I'm growing with this range next
http://biodieselnutrients.com.au

Aussie developed apparently, I don't like MC's npk ratio or the zealotry surrounding the product, haven't got any experience with it so no harm no foul.

May give it a run at some stage :shrug:

f6

I like the simplicity/cost idea of it. Sometimes I have 15 or more plants at different stages, and using up to 40ltrs of feed at a time gets expensive/confusing

Fair enough! I would normally recommend GH FloraNova Bloom only (skip the veg not needed) single part and am using it on my current grow.

The product is great, really good but I was made aware of who the parent company is and it doesn't sit well with my moral compass so trying something different!

I think MegaCrop suits some strains better than others. It certainly suits some setups better; I would expect it to be great in my Wilma shared res for example. I've run with it once like that so far, I will try it again at some point but this run I am back to my GH 3-part. Mind you, I didn't have any of their boosters with it, just some Plant Magic Bloom Boost. It's fair to say that the White Widow grown by itself with GH 3-part was a better quality than the White Widow on the shared res with MegaCrop, and produced nearly twice the weight. I'll be running MC in my new tent to experiment so I'll see what happens with it.

I certainly wouldn't class myself as a zealot @fettled6 LOL!

PS I stopped pHing my buckets with MegaCrop, I found it all dropped nicely down to where I needed it without having to use pH Down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back