Status
Not open for further replies.
She always over does it. Because she's single and at that age where she can.

Especially when she can raid her Middle Aged hippy father's stash on the weekends sans consequence.

(Because she knows damned well she has had me wrapped around her little finger from birth.)

Absolutely!

But i don't see any other Asian growers around here. Closest would be Maria who just moved to Thai.

Imo, if they can ship Aussie, they most likely can ship Asia too. So perhaps we can group up with the Aussie growers. If I'm not mistaken, the Aussies play in a few sports/cups in Asia too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds good to me @Equatorial. Us aussies will compete in just about anything!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

As you were, ladies & gents. Just wanted to pop in to see what this thread was about. Lo & behold, it's exactly what it says it is!

If I didn't have to work early in the morning I'd do a couple more bong rips and get all kinds of existential with you folks! Alas, bills to pay, etc. etc.

I freakin' love this site!

@the green bandit -

Perhaps a dumb question, but are there any Australian landraces?
I would have said no, but a quick look at Google says yes....now I am confused. As far as I'm aware canna is not indigenous to here, maybe @henco can shed some light on this.

Sounds good to me @Equatorial. Us aussies will compete in just about anything!!

Thanks for having me! I've never won anything online and might be too cliche but I REALLY am not in it to win.

No matter battles, raffles, sponsored grows etc, I really just wanna enjoy being a part of it. I keep my grows 100% private with zero grow buddies. Not like I could find any anyways. Ppl here are not even close to the level of AFN growers in terms of maturity. Some really fucked up individuals with fucked up mentalities here. So AFN is my only outlet. Won't have it any other way.

I'm absolutely ecstatic that I'm slowly becoming more involved on AFN.

Just germed my first sponsored seed grow. Will be expecting another early next year.

My fantasy would be winning something (anything) by end of next year, testing out more stuff with my grow conditions, help provide info on growing at equatorial climates, representing Asia on AFN and......

Something more far fetched like AFN China Liaison Officer - my business card will say "AFN - C.L.O"

Thanks for having me! I've never won anything online and might be too cliche but I REALLY am not in it to win.

No matter battles, raffles, sponsored grows etc, I really just wanna enjoy being a part of it. I keep my grows 100% private with zero grow buddies. Not like I could find any anyways. Ppl here are not even close to the level of AFN growers in terms of maturity. Some really fucked up individuals with fucked up mentalities here. So AFN is my only outlet. Won't have it any other way.

I'm absolutely ecstatic that I'm slowly becoming more involved on AFN.

Just germed my first sponsored seed grow. Will be expecting another early next year.

My fantasy would be winning something (anything) by end of next year, testing out more stuff with my grow conditions, help provide info on growing at equatorial climates, representing Asia on AFN and......

Something more far fetched like AFN China Liaison Officer - my business card will say "AFN - C.L.O"

I haven't competed in anything yet on AFN. But I can't wait for the next outdoor grow battle i am competing in that next time for sure.
I'm also without real life grow buddies, as I live in the middle of nowhere. I love talking to all you guys here and seeing all the different ways to grow, it's great to have people to share my grow with!
Good luck with in your current grow battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back