Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh heck I'm a newcomer, didn't see them until '71. They've always been a major part of the soundtrack for me for sure,,,and yep I guess your probably as ancient as me:smoking:

Yep, that's us......."Old and in the way"

Any raffles for worldwide growers, guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been asking every vendor that we approach about the raffles if they would be willing to include Canada, EU, etc. Shipping limitation factors in I think for a lot of these guys; but we are pushing to get some swag out that way too (and maybe if we see it's heavily leaning towards the USA still, we could even try some "EU only" raffles and see how well that goes. We're plugging away though! :d5:

Or Asia only :d5: :biggrin: :cheers:

Some of the seed breeders actually will ONLY ship on that side of the pond, so that could be an interesting thing for a few of you as well. :hookah:

Absolutely!

But i don't see any other Asian growers around here. Closest would be Maria who just moved to Thai.

Imo, if they can ship Aussie, they most likely can ship Asia too. So perhaps we can group up with the Aussie growers. If I'm not mistaken, the Aussies play in a few sports/cups in Asia too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... I had 1/2 O of nice White Tahoe Cookies. My (nominally adult) daughter visits for 2 days. She leaves and I discover I have about 2 G's left.

That is all. Just pissed and had to get it off my chest.

(She knew better than to touch my Blue Dream though.)

So... I had 1/2 O of nice White Tahoe Cookies. My (nominally adult) daughter visits for 2 days. She leaves and I discover I have about 2 G's left.

That is all. Just pissed and had to get it off my chest.

(She knew better than to touch my Blue Dream though.)
She must have been having a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back