Status
Not open for further replies.
heya @Ownbp6 :pass:hmm tricky one...the quted watts isnt what comes out the wall and all leds are a bit different,with lenses to....to the eye light levels can be not a true reflection.hmmm complicated hmmm
bigclive taught me all i know about leds

:gary:

I’ve done some research and saw that brightness isn’t a factor with the wattage of leds. Being able to get 6 inches closer with a light that’s supposed to be twice as powerful seems off.

led is a weird science,i dont claim to know anything about it other than a 1200w led may only use 300W of electric.and another 600w may use 330w of electric.an led with a coated lens could appear not as bright as an identical light with a clear lens.
look at what other lights people are using is best advice i can give,or go to the led section and ask the pros,,,,this is live stoners gossip for eejits :pass:
:pighug:

@912GreenSkell @archie gemmill. Thanks for sharing about the hot knives I now have a new favorite way to get my buzz on! I don't know if I can handle 21 I had 8or9 last night and was fu$k#d up! I even got the wife to give it a go(she doesn't really smoke) but I don't think she will be participating in the fun again!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back