Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like you are nailing this grow, good stuff man! If you do get another camera and get some pics please tag me i would love to see your ladies. I would like to try mega crop but it seems hard to find over here, without having to pay ridiculous shipping costs

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Apparently, the Mega Crop folks are opening a new warehouse In Great Britain during the month of November. Maybe that will help some............Thanks for the good words....will be glad to tag you in if I get a functional camera. Also, I couldn't have gotten this far without the help of all my friends here on AFN!

Apparently, the Mega Crop folks are opening a new warehouse In Great Britain during the month of November. Maybe that will help some............Thanks for the good words....will be glad to tag you in if I get a functional camera. Also, I couldn't have gotten this far without the help of all my friends here on AFN!
AFN sure has helped my growing as well. I think without the help of the great group of people here i would still be trying to work out how to get a seed to germinate. One can only hope someone in Australia starts to sell mega crop as it seems to produce great results for the low cost.

I was at this one

Hey Jraven you must have been around about as long as I............saw my first GD show in Sept. '68......just about 50 years ago.......jeez, hard to believe....."what a long strange trip its been!"

AFN sure has helped my growing as well. I think without the help of the great group of people here i would still be trying to work out how to get a seed to germinate. One can only hope someone in Australia starts to sell mega crop as it seems to produce great results for the low cost.

Is shipping from GB still cost prohibitive? I'd email Greenleaf and see if they have any suggestions.......believe me, for ease of use and great results it is great!

Is shipping from GB still cost prohibitive? I'd email Greenleaf and see if they have any suggestions.......believe me, for ease of use and great results it is great!
Shipping from GB might be a little bit better. I will have to look into it.

Hey Jraven you must have been around about as long as I............saw my first GD show in Sept. '68......just about 50 years ago.......jeez, hard to believe....."what a long strange trip its been!"
Oh heck I'm a newcomer, didn't see them until '71. They've always been a major part of the soundtrack for me for sure,,,and yep I guess your probably as ancient as me:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back