Status
Not open for further replies.
@hesgone13 how's your plants going?

@the green bandit Thanks for asking GB! They are doing well.........the DarkDevil Auto is on day 37 and is covered in bud sites all the way down to inner areas after I did some fairly extensive LST. The DP Blueberry Auto is on day 17 and growing well, putting out a new leaf pair almost daily now and was titrated up to full strength nutes a couple of days ago. They are both receiving 5Gm/Gal Mega Crop; 7.5ml/Gal Bio Root, and 1ml/Gal of Cal-Mag. The DDA was also started on Kool Bloom liquid 1ml/Gal today. IMO, Mega Crop is the easiest and best way to obtain great results for a canna grow. I just wish I had a functional camera so I could post pics and a grow journal.....maybe sometime soon...............

@the green bandit Thanks for asking GB! They are doing well.........the DarkDevil Auto is on day 37 and is covered in bud sites all the way down to inner areas after I did some fairly extensive LST. The DP Blueberry Auto is on day 17 and growing well, putting out a new leaf pair almost daily now and was titrated up to full strength nutes a couple of days ago. They are both receiving 5Gm/Gal Mega Crop; 7.5ml/Gal Bio Root, and 1ml/Gal of Cal-Mag. The DDA was also started on Kool Bloom liquid 1ml/Gal today. IMO, Mega Crop is the easiest and best way to obtain great results for a canna grow. I just wish I had a functional camera so I could post pics and a grow journal.....maybe sometime soon...............
It sounds like you are nailing this grow, good stuff man! If you do get another camera and get some pics please tag me i would love to see your ladies. I would like to try mega crop but it seems hard to find over here, without having to pay ridiculous shipping costs

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back