Status
Not open for further replies.
Most places I've read of here you actually need to be threatened with physical harm on your property before you can legally use deadly force on the intruder. That's a big part of why the guy that popped the kids in his back yard raiding his outdoor grow didn't get away with it. They weren't coming into his house (he was inside, watching from second floor window) or threatening him.

*insert Jimbo from South Park saying "they're coming right for us!" here* :smoking:
giphy.gif

That sounds a lot like here in Australia, using a weapon here to defend ones home is a big no no unfortunately!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

That's too bad! We can still defend our homes. Both my son[ex army ranger qualified]and his wife have their concealed carry permits and I'm thinking seriously of getting mine what with the amount of gang banger scum on the streets these days even in a small town like mine.

good evening all, Rainy day in Maryland today. Dad came to visit me today, really nice to see him he is almost 80
Plants on day 21 Bum wine autos, 2 of 3 showed pistils today. I am so happy with mega crop so far. Thanks to everyones early experiences(tests) with it, helped me a lot having a regime for this grow. This will be my primary nutrient from here on out. I think the 22 # bag should last at least a year and a couple of months. I know young plants are boring to look at but am going to post. I will start journal next soon when I clone some photos and then put in flowering room. I will install co2 generator in flower room this week. Cheers:chef:View attachment 933045

Not boring! Shes a beauty!!

Most places I've read of here you actually need to be threatened with physical harm on your property before you can legally use deadly force on the intruder. That's a big part of why the guy that popped the kids in his back yard raiding his outdoor grow didn't get away with it. They weren't coming into his house (he was inside, watching from second floor window) or threatening him.

*insert Jimbo from South Park saying "they're coming right for us!" here* :smoking:
giphy.gif
that's correct, Ozone! Most places you have to think you or yours are in imminent life threatening danger before you can shoot them.

Totally agree man.....my guess would be that 90% of thieved pot is from people that know about the grow either directly or indirectly. Friends might sell you out, and they might not even mean to. "Man, you should have seen these plants I saw a few days ago".....a few beers and a few hours later "a few days ago i was at so and so's house". In a group of shady folks, sometimes that all it takes.

Exactly!!

That's too bad! We can still defend our homes. Both my son[ex army ranger qualified]and his wife have their concealed carry permits and I'm thinking seriously of getting mine what with the amount of gang banger scum on the streets these days even in a small town like mine.

Ive done some private training and shooting with some of canada's best elite soldiers(unit is called JTF2). Even those guys......ahem, especially those guys are bound by our jackass laws. BTW if you think canada is full of pussies look up JTF2, those guys are hardcore world class soldiers.

Last edited:
Not boring! Shes a beauty!!
Thanks Skelly your experience early with N in MC(flowering) helped me develop my feeding Plan. I think photos with co2 are going to be out of control feeding endeavor. Even now the bum wine autos are taking a lot of nutes and beating photos in growth speed

Ive done some private training and shooting with some of canada's best elite soldiers(unit is called JTF). Even those guys......ahem, especially those guys are bound by our jackass laws. BTW if you think canada is full of pussies look up JTF, those guys are hardcore world class soldiers.

I think my son ran into some of them in the 'stan a few years ago......never thought Canada was full of pussies.......there aren't very many spec ops folks from any country except some 3rd world holes that I wouldn't consider world class soldiers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back