Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe that is true. I fired one of those Barrett 50cal rifles.......my gawd, what a weapon! The muzzle blast is enough injure you if you are too close. I blew apart a foot thick brick and concrete wall with 5 rounds!
You lucky bugger,50 cal is on the naughty list here so unless I visit the us no 50 cal fun for me.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

i believe that is true. I fired one of those Barrett 50cal rifles.......my gawd, what a weapon! The muzzle blast is enough injure you if you are too close. I blew apart a foot thick brick and concrete wall with 5 rounds!
That's awesome I never got to fire one yet

I have a good friend who represented us in shooting around the world. This dude was an animal
When he was done after 10 years and many tours to afganistan he retired. One day I get a picture he is over there as a mercenary with a bunch of dudes from all over. It caught me off guard

So what dyou reckon guys,will they be trying it again?
Someone got mr pointy across the back of the head last night..is that going to be enough....?
I ain’t gonna lie to you,I’m feeling very very anxious right now
Well I hope they don't come back and got the point you'll be protecting your property.

You lucky bugger,50 cal is on the naughty list here so unless I visit the us no 50 cal fun for me.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I'm glad I got to do it a few years ago.........if the liberal asswipes have their way, we will all be using slingshots soon!

Mark, do you have any idea how these dirtbags found out about your grow? Is it visible or smellable from off your property? If not, I would be very careful about my "friends" that know about it..........sorry to say, you can't trust many people with something like a decent sized mature grow. Just sayin'!
I live in a small quiet village..I don’t have anybody,except family around.There is a back lane that leads to mine and 1 other garden.I think they just got lucky trying to steal from the shed.

I have a good friend who represented us in shooting around the world. This dude was an animal
When he was done after 10 years and many tours to afganistan he retired. One day I get a picture he is over there as a mercenary with a bunch of dudes from all over. It caught me off guard
I think FN when your in combat for so long it is hard to go back to normal life again. We have so many veteran suicide every day here and you guys in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back