Status
Not open for further replies.
Our country is run by a mob of pussies, the crims have more rights than we do here. If someone were to threaten my home or family they would be quick to find out our government is against the use of deadly force however i am not.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Our country is run by a mob of pussies, the crims have more rights than we do here. If someone were to threaten my home or family they would be quick to find out our government is against the use of deadly force however i am not.

Have to agree!

I think my son ran into some of them in the 'stan a few years ago......never thought Canada was full of pussies.......there aren't very many spec ops folks from any country except some 3rd world holes that I wouldn't consider world class soldiers!

Lots of folks in other countries think we are a bunch of pacifist wusses....because thats the way our government portrays us to the world...but i assure you its not like that here!! Yeah there is lots of nice easy going folks sure...then there is the other side!

Yeah you are totally right though man....pretty much every country has world class soldiers in their elite units.

Lots of folks in other countries think we are a bunch of pacifist wusses....because thats the way our government portrays us to the world...but i assure you its not like that here!! Yeah there is lots of nice easy going folks sure...then there is the other side!

Yeah you are totally right though man....pretty much every country has world class soldiers in their elite units.
Yeah I think Canadian SF have been the best help to US SF in Afghanistan and still hold the world record for longest kill. Well over a mile with a 50 cal

Ive done some private training and shooting with some of canada's best elite soldiers(unit is called JTF). Even those guys......ahem, especially those guys are bound by our jackass laws. BTW if you think canada is full of pussies look up JTF, those guys are hardcore world class soldiers.
We do our best. Which is world class

Yeah I think Canadian SF have been the best help to US SF in Afghanistan and still hold the world record for longest kill. Well over a mile with a 50 cal
i believe that is true. I fired one of those Barrett 50cal rifles.......my gawd, what a weapon! The muzzle blast is enough injure you if you are too close. I blew apart a foot thick brick and concrete wall with 5 rounds!

good evening all, Rainy day in Maryland today. Dad came to visit me today, really nice to see him he is almost 80
Plants on day 21 Bum wine autos, 2 of 3 showed pistils today. I am so happy with mega crop so far. Thanks to everyones early experiences(tests) with it, helped me a lot having a regime for this grow. This will be my primary nutrient from here on out. I think the 22 # bag should last at least a year and a couple of months. I know young plants are boring to look at but am going to post. I will start journal next soon when I clone some photos and then put in flowering room. I will install co2 generator in flower room this week. Cheers:chef:View attachment 933045
Plants are looking great buddy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back