Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark, I know you are pissed at what happened and I don't blame you a bit, but I would be very careful about pushing the physical part of this........[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] You have no idea who you are dealing with.......and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] All they have to do is pick up the phone and turn you into the police at little or no risk to them. I can think of 4-5 ways for them to do that that would be plausible. Use the alarms, lights and cameras that others suggested but please be careful.....getting hurt bad or going to jail ain't worth it, bud!

This is precisely why i dont turn to weapons like firearms or samurai swords. Deterrents like motion alarms are where its at. When i was nearly robbed last season i was so friggin fired up, i wanted to start kicking doors down of possible suspects....if I would have, more than likely i would be in prison. Can't grow if you are in the joint!!

This is precisely why i dont turn to weapons like firearms or samurai swords. Deterrents like motion alarms are where its at. When i was nearly robbed last season i was so friggin fired up, i wanted to start kicking doors down of possible suspects....if I would have, more than likely i would be in prison. Can't grow if you are in the joint!!
Wrong kind of joint, for sure. It's one thing to have right on your side morally.....it's quite another to have right on your side morally and legally! If they were stealing tools, getting into his house he would have recourse, altho' I understand laws in the UK aren't quite as forgiving as most places in the US.

Wrong kind of joint, for sure. It's one thing to have right on your side morally.....it's quite another to have right on your side morally and legally! If they were stealing tools, getting into his house he would have recourse, altho' I understand laws in the UK aren't quite as forgiving as most places in the US.

Laws in canada are not easy going at all, especially when it comes to weapons, even if you are in the right. No shooting anyone here without consequence!!

For a bunch of stoners,you talk a lot of sense.
Yea I know..you are right.
I’m shutting down for a while when these last lot are done.
Mark, do you have any idea how these dirtbags found out about your grow? Is it visible or smellable from off your property? If not, I would be very careful about my "friends" that know about it..........sorry to say, you can't trust many people with something like a decent sized mature grow. Just sayin'!

Laws in canada are not easy going at all, especially when it comes to weapons, even if you are in the right. No shooting anyone here without consequence!!
That sounds a lot like here in Australia, using a weapon here to defend ones home is a big no no unfortunately!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Mark, do you have any idea how these dirtbags found out about your grow? Is it visible or smellable from off your property? If not, I would be very careful about my "friends" that know about it..........sorry to say, you can't trust many people with something like a decent sized mature grow. Just sayin'!

Totally agree man.....my guess would be that 90% of thieved pot is from people that know about the grow either directly or indirectly. Friends might sell you out, and they might not even mean to. "Man, you should have seen these plants I saw a few days ago".....a few beers and a few hours later "a few days ago i was at so and so's house". In a group of shady folks, sometimes that all it takes.

good evening all, Rainy day in Maryland today. Dad came to visit me today, really nice to see him he is almost 80
Plants on day 21 Bum wine autos, 2 of 3 showed pistils today. I am so happy with mega crop so far. Thanks to everyones early experiences(tests) with it, helped me a lot having a regime for this grow. This will be my primary nutrient from here on out. I think the 22 # bag should last at least a year and a couple of months. I know young plants are boring to look at but am going to post. I will start journal next soon when I clone some photos and then put in flowering room. I will install co2 generator in flower room this week. Cheers:chef:
IMG_20180721_192946.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180721_193006.jpg
    IMG_20180721_193006.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20180721_192953.jpg
    IMG_20180721_192953.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 20
That sounds a lot like here in Australia, using a weapon here to defend ones home is a big no no unfortunately!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
To be honest, its absolute bullshit. We should be allowed to protect our families and property from the scumbags of the earth. When the day comes that only cops and hardcore criminals are armed, thats the day i will just give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back