Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up and running, 1gold glue, 1 fire glue, 1sodk, 1 double grape, 1 strawberry nuggets, 1 headbanger, 1white crack, 1forum stomper,

Waiting pop, 1 gold glue, 2 sour lowryder. Should be packed house, biy given container sizes and starting dates showed be a nice grow and harvest at same time.
IMG_20180721_171703.jpg

So what dyou reckon guys,will they be trying it again?
Someone got mr pointy across the back of the head last night..is that going to be enough....?
I ain’t gonna lie to you,I’m feeling very very anxious right now
Depends..

I doubt they'll be back if you've already physically confronted them. Unless they are willing to kill you over what you have, I think this is the end of it. Unless they are stupid enough to think they can sneak around you.

Someone got mr pointy across the back of the head last night..is that going to be enough....?
What I meant was that the last thing a burglar wants is to confront the property owner. Or anyone, for that matter.

Particularly someone that just whacked them upside the head.

Not to make light of this, but I bet if they do come back, they will be terrified of running into you. Might be enough to shine a flashlight around every now and then at night. They'll see that from a distance and think you are looking for them.

I hope that you don't have to deal with the pieces of shit again buddy, it might be worth putting in a motion light if you don't have one already. I hope that you landed a good one on him!!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

In 25 years of growing I’ve never had to deal with anything like this before,I know of a few people it has happened to.
I think I will invest in some motion lights and alarms,until then regular patrols with ole faithful..
Good night all.

In 25 years of growing I’ve never had to deal with anything like this before,I know of a few people it has happened to.
I think I will invest in some motion lights and alarms,until then regular patrols with ole faithful..
Good night all.
I couldn't find what happened but im sorry and hope things get better!::toke::hug::kickass:: Be safe! Camera's are a must imo..

Depends..

I doubt they'll be back if you've already physically confronted them. Unless they are willing to kill you over what you have, I think this is the end of it. Unless they are stupid enough to think they can sneak around you.
They do not want confrontation you through the fear of God into them put a sign out you are being watched right now.

Good night all.

Night vision 1080p or better cameras, systems not too pricey...$400 gets you an 8 camera system and receiver. Siren towers with IR motion detectors...3 detectors and siren cost me about $250. All well worth the investment!! Really bud it sucks...i have been this this very position. Just wish these arseholes would get off their lazy asses and grow their own!!

Last edited:
Good night all.

Mark, I know you are pissed at what happened and I don't blame you a bit, but I would be very careful about pushing the physical part of this........[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] You have no idea who you are dealing with.......and [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] All they have to do is pick up the phone and turn you into the police at little or no risk to them. I can think of 4-5 ways for them to do that that would be plausible. Use the alarms, lights and cameras that others suggested but please be careful.....getting hurt bad or going to jail ain't worth it, bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back