Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a .338 Lapua Magnum which has taken over from the .50 for most long range work. It will do about 80% of the .50 with a 1/3 the recoil making large amounts of rounds much less fatiguing.
Your so correct, I was going to mention that. Almost all Lapua rounds now for SF snipers and still m22 . Gun and ammo a lot lighter and less fatigue

Sheeeeet..can’t belive I started a gun love in..
I hate guns
I understand, Mark. A lot of us in the States grew up in a hunting and shooting culture. Remember, a gun is just a tool, nothing more, nothing less. It is the use and user that causes the problems.....just like if I kill you with an ax!

Was raining when I left, and raining when I got back. Blech. Should have picked this stuff up last night.

Looking forward to seeing what you set up. Sure in the right place for getting help with tweaking things!

The GG4 tank was way overdue for a flush. The procedure I use is to drain everything currently in the tank, fill with all DI, wait a bit for things to dissipate, then drain and refill with nute solution. That is usually more than enough. With the GG, the DI that i drained near the end was still half the concentration of what I am already feeding it with. Just washing a second gallon of DI through it now.

Also discovered something I had not anticipated. Already knew that water temperature not only affects the solubility of O2, but CO2 as well. What didn't occur to me (until faced with pretty clear evidence) was that this will affect pH. More dissolved CO2 means lower pH. The water I got from the store was, well, store temperature.. below 70F. The pH was a solid .3 points lower than the water I distill in my 75-80 F home. i could be misinterpreting this, but it's interesting nonetheless.

So r u saying that if the res temp is, higher than normal, it promotes co2 absorption?

Peace

Nuggets

I love Gatilin Guns I love the wart hog jet that is some serious firepower and that electric Gatilin Guns on Those destroyers they are thing of beauty.

I understand, Mark. A lot of us in the States grew up in a hunting and shooting culture. Remember, a gun is just a tool, nothing more, nothing less. It is the use and user that causes the problems.....just like if I kill you with an ax!
I would have to agree with you on that buddy, i live on a cattle station and carry a firearm everday

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

I love Gatilin Guns I love the wart hog jet that is some serious firepower and that electric Gatilin Guns on Those destroyers they are thing of beauty.

My son told me that their favorite sight in the sky in the 'stan was the Wart Hog. Only problem was that breathing the dust from the Gatling gun's depleted uranium rounds has caused a lot of lung problems in our soldiers over there including him.

D192CCF1-652E-4974-80E3-83CEDD830983.jpeg

@hesgone13 have you got all the components for your grow now?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Waiting for a few more things that should be in 1st of the week....then my camera arrives next Friday....should be ready to go after that, barring worsening health probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back