Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell I think I remember you asking about smell report in my thread but hadn't posted. Right now I can't smell a thing as this flu has me plugged up. But from moving them around and brushing against them the Dark Devil had a sweet citrus with hints of something like incense sticks you get from the store kinda hard to describe how it blends in. The Candy Dawg Kush OG smelled very sweet like when your at the fair getting fresh made cotton candy. The Blackberry Gum I was getting raspberry/blueberry/lemon sprinkled with sugar and the Cherry Bomb was like bing cherries with a skunky diesel that leaves your nostrils tingling.

@912GreenSkell I think I remember you asking about smell report in my thread but hadn't posted. Right now I can't smell a thing as this flu has me plugged up. But from moving them around and brushing against them the Dark Devil had a sweet citrus with hints of something like incense sticks you get from the store kinda hard to describe how it blends in. The Candy Dawg Kush OG smelled very sweet like when your at the fair getting fresh made cotton candy. The Blackberry Gum I was getting raspberry/blueberry/lemon sprinkled with sugar and the Cherry Bomb was like bing cherries with a skunky diesel that leaves your nostrils tingling.
Great smellovision report, Bushy!

I just realized something....I have been on this forum for 2 days longer than 2 months......and I have over 1,000 messages logged. Jeez, I think I talk too much!
I enjoy the chat here it's the only place I can talk about my new hobby!

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks, Dave! I've always been told that I don't know when to shut up, but I really love talking about interesting things with people.
I talked to mike about getting you and him to Bmore maybe this fall for some good smoke and good food Maybe Football? I think we all would get along great and build lifelong friendships

I talked to mike about getting you and him to Bmore maybe this fall for some good smoke and good food Maybe Football? I think we all would get along great and build lifelong friendships

I agree! I don't own a car but I can certainly rent one.....think it would be a great time! One of the main things I miss from my old days of toking was getting together with friends and buzzing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back