Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem not having enough funds to hire someone. Even then not many want to come out this way all dirt roads. Sucks but is what it is. I'll do some reading up on what it would take to wire in so atleast part of the house would have power. Only other way would be run some cords in from the generator.

You’ll work it out[emoji6][emoji106]

Nuggets

How are u bushy sir?

Nuggets
I'm doing pretty good over here today that we have power LOL. Got to do some more LST on my girls. Now marinading some chicken and zucchini for the grill. Will be sitting outside with a packed cone and cold one soon.

Yeah u got that right, I could tell many a story man, I’ve lived all over this beautiful country and there is a lot to watch out for but oh so much, natural and unbridled beauty man. Love it
Peace

Nuggets
I wanted to breed hots, but with kids I ended up staying with Ball Pythons, Burmese Pythons, Blood Pythons and Boas.

Like dis
7d6101c3e71c46fd8aa891ae23847183.png
59fb36618125d41412497ed3c71633c3.png
ef17f6a3b643672c75895bf04f8dba87.jpg

Nuggets

I wanted to breed hots, but with kids I ended up staying with Ball Pythons, Burmese Pythons, Blood Pythons and Boas.

So u like snakes too eh?, you would get along with my son, he has a pet stympson python, I don’t mind snakes but have had too many close ones with the deadly variety’s , but as they say all of those times I was disturbing there environment for work or whatever.
Peace

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back