Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the caterpillars are savage here! Shit, I found a few curled up under buds but got rid of them, nothing of the plague proportions you are talking, that green crack should still be couta smoke man, did it get sticky?

Nuggets
It was probably the most sticky weed i have grown so far, pics don't do it justice! I had to toss the all the main branches from her and only managed to selvage a few lower buds. I was pretty disappointed as its a great toke! The caterpillars seem to have settled down on the remaining plants, the little bastards were eating my buds from the inside out, I didn't notice them until they had nearly wiped out nearly all my mature plants. I must of tossed close to a pound of bud!
d9be94b7c1f07c935f8a3664ce29abed.jpg
08987251c0fef23a06b6a41ce0c2ff8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

My daughter was trying to do the study abroad, but the college she could attend in Australia is booked out years in advanced. If she wants to go she can got to some other college in Tasmania as they have openings. Just she would be behind a semester and the out of pocket costs as her scholarship wouldn't cover it.

Wow, wish there was some way I could help, I have got a few friends that are head of departments in secondary school but not tertiary

Nuggets

It was probably the most sticky weed i have grown so far, pics don't do it justice! I had to toss the all the main branches from her and only managed to selvage a few lower buds. I was pretty disappointed as its a great toke! The caterpillars seem to have settled down on the remaining plants, the little bastards were eating my buds from the inside out, I didn't notice them until they had nearly wiped out nearly all my mature plants. I must of tossed close to a pound of bud!

Yeah I ran Into someone yesterday and we were saying that it is underrated, it’s some of the best weed I’ve ever grown, definitely the stickiest, but I’m no expert bro, yeah for green crack, what u have would b knock out in my book [emoji817], pretty much anyway eh

Nuggets

Sorry you lost a whack of bud to caterpillars, but damn that looks like a fantastic toke bud! Welll grown!

Sorry you lost a whack of bud to caterpillars, but damn that looks like a fantastic toke bud! Welll grown!
It is a good toke, I will definitely grow it again! How's things going on your side of the world? I certainly wish I could have salvaged more of it

It is a good toke, I will definitely grow it again! How's things going on your side of the world?

Going good...though i am a bit nervous about tomorrow...calling for potential 100kph winds...might be harvesting some branches early after that!!

Going good...though i am a bit nervous about tomorrow...calling for potential 100kph winds...might be harvesting some branches early after that!!
Ouch.....growing outdoor certainly has its down sides huh. Good thing you have reverse supports to help your ladies!! What's next for the chop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back