Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing pretty good over here today that we have power LOL. Got to do some more LST on my girls. Now marinading some chicken and zucchini for the grill. Will be sitting outside with a packed cone and cold one soon.

Hope it all gets sorted for you power wise, I’m having a sleep in, had a busy week and my body doesn’t want to move, yeah I’ll get going shortly, just been delayed a heap of cloning, moving plants to flower rooms etc but today and tomorrow are when I hope to get most of it done, drying a bit out atm, I’m really enjoying that auto I chopped all good.
Peace

Nuggets

Got any pics of some northern Oz buds to get me going @the green bandit ??

Nuggets
I haven't got much to show this month as i not long had to toss 6 plants in the trash due to caterpillars!! Here is some green crack i salvaged, about 2 weeks early sorry for the shit pic taken from my cheapo phone
5cbb9d11863183676cff6c8ad06dddbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
0eab37b7bf205981976a9f85c6eb0f55.jpg
4aa3ba51c5ac9cbd068bb8368912dd5b.jpg

I haven't got much to show this month as i not long had to toss 6 plants in the trash due to caterpillars!! Here is some green crack i salvaged, about 2 weeks early sorry for the shit pic taken from my cheapo phone
5cbb9d11863183676cff6c8ad06dddbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Even the caterpillars are savage here! Shit, I found a few curled up under buds but got rid of them, nothing of the plague proportions you are talking, that green crack should still be couta smoke man, did it get sticky?

Nuggets

I love it, I was just goggling some stuff on oz and I found this, 23 reasons Australia is heaven on earth, The first one... you can have a beer.....whilst watching great white sharks!

Might just be my sense of humour?
066912abe6759c57e016c96a459d173c.png

Nuggets
My daughter was trying to do the study abroad, but the college she could attend in Australia is booked out years in advanced. If she wants to go she can got to some other college in Tasmania as they have openings. Just she would be behind a semester and the out of pocket costs as her scholarship wouldn't cover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back