Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in so much trouble last night with now power getting the :deadhorse: from the other half. For only under 30 days it was a skunk farting party going on in the room.
View attachment 952848
That can be scary with unwanted company showing up. You need to have some anti skunk spray in times like these.

I got in so much trouble last night with now power getting the :deadhorse: from the other half. For only under 30 days it was a skunk farting party going on in the room.
View attachment 952848

I’m glad we don’t have skunks here, just most of the deadliest animals in the world but no skunks here pls!

Nuggets

Hi Bushmasterar15, the Elvis, all Stoners,
Bushy, unless you really know what you're doing, hire a pro to wire it in right, you could not only burn your house down but fry some unsuspecting lineman when the power comes back.
If you are near Florence damage, be extra careful, that lineman could be my son or one of his crew up there as a FEMA response team. Staged before it hit,
They're probably pretty miserable by now. :smokeout:
That's the problem not having enough funds to hire someone. Even then not many want to come out this way all dirt roads. Sucks but is what it is. I'll do some reading up on what it would take to wire in so atleast part of the house would have power. Only other way would be run some cords in from the generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back