Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey live stoner folks, we're wrapping up our fishing season. Home and have the smokehouse loaded with silver salmonView attachment 952838
View attachment 952839
All my autos are harvested, the greenhouse worked good and the harvest was satisfactory just need to tune up a few things and next season should be great.
Just photoperiod plants in there nowView attachment 952840
Have a few Sweet fast versionsView attachment 952841
Oh man I love some smoked salmon. I'd be right there snacking and toking away.

I got in so much trouble last night with now power getting the :deadhorse: from the other half. For only under 30 days it was a skunk farting party going on in the room.
download (23).jpg

hey @Mossy and all you fine afn members I ve been in the hospital for a month only to discover that I have a rare form of brain cancer called lymphoma I am receiving treatment and will be receiving chemo treatment in the near future i am well considering my hand eye coordination is in trouble and i have had my licence suspended temporarily ??? If you can tolerate me I I am still 9bear My growing has been suspended but i would like to come here and visit to see whats going on in your world Love you all 9bear
Good to see you back Brother @9bear get this crap beat as we've all been missing you hanging out around here.

Hello everyone and hope you are all doing well. I have some catching up to do as I was away yesterday and when we got back power outage for several hours. Got the generator going but can only power part of the house till I can figure wiring it into the main breaker.

Hi Bushmasterar15, the Elvis, all Stoners,
Bushy, unless you really know what you're doing, hire a pro to wire it in right, you could not only burn your house down but fry some unsuspecting lineman when the power comes back.
If you are near Florence damage, be extra careful, that lineman could be my son or one of his crew up there as a FEMA response team. Staged before it hit,
They're probably pretty miserable by now. :smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back