Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen an ad on one of these Facebook "buy, sell, trade" groups which has me in tears.

A 35 year old woman put herself up "for sale", as in trying to use the group to find herself a man. Some of the replies, mostly from women, are classics, asking about "signs of wear", "bodywork damage", and so on.

I love it whenever people prove the theory that human stupidity has absolutely no limits whatsoever....

Full tent , :woohoo1:

DSCF1784.JPG

And to add to the "human stupidity" part, someone else I know has just posted how he loves his new espresso machine. I looked up the details, and he's just spent at least a grand on a coffee maker when I know I could walk into one local place and buy a better, "commercial", one for half the price.

The old saying about a fool and his money has never been more true where that couple are concerned...

And to add to the "human stupidity" part, someone else I know has just posted how he loves his new espresso machine. I looked up the details, and he's just spent at least a grand on a coffee maker when I know I could walk into one local place and buy a better, "commercial", one for half the price.

The old saying about a fool and his money has never been more true where that couple are concerned...

As my late mother used to say, "God must love stupid people, he made so many of them!"

Hey live stoner folks, we're wrapping up our fishing season. Home and have the smokehouse loaded with silver salmon
P_20180919_132145_1.jpg

P_20180920_121214.jpg

All my autos are harvested, the greenhouse worked good and the harvest was satisfactory just need to tune up a few things and next season should be great.
Just photoperiod plants in there now
P_20180920_121426.jpg

Have a few Sweet fast versions
P_20180916_183727.jpg

Hello everyone and hope you are all doing well. I have some catching up to do as I was away yesterday and when we got back power outage for several hours. Got the generator going but can only power part of the house till I can figure wiring it into the main breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back