Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one of these for a while . Had great plans until I discovered it would 'nt break up clay . It was like trying to hang on to a loco ass . Nearly pulled my arms clear of the sockets . Sold at a reduced price .:rofl:
FG110_16HPE_01.png

I had one of these for a while . Had great plans until I discovered it would 'nt break up clay . It was like trying to hang on to a loco ass . Nearly pulled my arms clear of the sockets . Sold at a reduced price .:rofl:
View attachment 882105

Yup..that is the problem here too @9bear ..small rotovator just bounces off....

View attachment 882106

This is my little veggie patch. I didn't plant but tomatoes and clover last year. I let the clover go, mowing it down till now. I'm going to turn it in and make a proper veggied patch again this year.

It Looks nice and fertile judging by the clover...if I could grow plants as well as I can grow weeds..I'd be dead Happy...:biggrin:

Have you seen the Automated ones...with drones....?

They are Amazing.........using them now on big commercial grows but they reckon they will filter down main stream.

You..as a farmer don't have to know Anything about growing a crop..the machine does everything for optimum growth/harvesting..driverless...drones feed back when crop is perfect to harvest.

When the farmer got this done..it is a soak and drain away field...they had a 20 ft theodolite in the field and it adjusted all the gradient in the field so it was Perfect...the driver just drove...and a computer adjusted the cut.

Amazing..:headbang:

Yea! they are getting good! (good? hmm..)

Automated warehousing is comonplace but they are getting the algorithms together now for almost anything that can be replicated as a grid. Lol, even then! they don't need a grid anymore really..

It Looks nice and fertile judging by the clover...if I could grow plants as well as I can grow weeds..I'd be dead Happy...:biggrin:

I've been amending it for 5 years now, it's brilliant soil. No till and cover crop only for three years now. I focused on perennials and edibles for a while. I have producing fruits now!

View attachment 882105

:crying: Hubby did that when we got ours...riding the trailer like a horse instead of holding it down...:crying:

I Think it rattled his teeth out...

IMG_3887.JPG

[HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG] ..we are wet lands...when the surface of the soil gets wet it sets like concrete...and just bounces lighter ones off..

I've been amending it for 5 years now, it's brilliant soil. No till and cover crop only for three years now. I focused on perennials and edibles for a while. I have producing fruits now!

Nice....:headbang:...

I'm having probs sussing mine out...I Need a good soil ph meter...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back