Status
Not open for further replies.
PROGRESS in the UK

Ben who s the sole UK for MEGACROP has just phoned me....the 610g packs are in and they are on Greenleafs approved supplier list.

Mine will be on the way soon.

Oh wow @mohawk warrior :d5: never thought to say...no #AW's now...
Killed it when bude and stepside left.
What?
No wonder I haven’t heard back from step...
When did all this jazz go on

Dementia is a terrible scourge on the sufferer and the carers ..:nono:

Smoking up a karma Cloud..:smokeout: [HASHTAG]#livestonerlove[/HASHTAG] :karmacloud:
It definitely isn’t a trip to Disney land

What?
No wonder I haven’t heard back from step...
When did all this jazz go on

It definitely isn’t a trip to Disney land
Haven't heard from Stepside or Budelee in months . No explanation ,nothing just up and left wouldn't even respond to tags . :shrug:

:crying: Hubby did that when we got ours...riding the trailer like a horse instead of holding it down...:crying:

I Think it rattled his teeth out...

View attachment 882107

[HASHTAG]#beaster[/HASHTAG] ..we are wet lands...when the surface of the soil gets wet it sets like concrete...and just bounces lighter ones off..

Mines a tad smaller, and front tine. Either one will toss you around a bit.

With the average Storm Trooper aim, can you just imagine the floor around the average Death Star bathroom urinals?
:baked:

8957f695a86b4889bf529d9f1dd5a34e

Good morning Stoners, It's a good one for showing some bush.
Here's a couple of Terrestrial Triangle Dragons around day 45

full

full

and a Pineapple Express.
full
:toke:

FRAAAAANNNNKKAAAAAYYY!! what's good bud?! Great to see ya!!! Hope all is well with you and Dad!
Everything is going very well here, my friend. My dad is doing well also....cantankerous as hell, and his age isn't slowing him down one bit. It sounds like he's getting all geared up for his annual summer fishing trip. I hope you and the Missus are doing well. :pass::bighug:

Have you seen the Automated ones...with drones....?

They are Amazing.........using them now on big commercial grows but they reckon they will filter down main stream.

You..as a farmer don't have to know Anything about growing a crop..the machine does everything for optimum growth/harvesting..driverless...drones feed back when crop is perfect to harvest.

When the farmer got this done..it is a soak and drain away field...they had a 20 ft theodolite in the field and it adjusted all the gradient in the field so it was Perfect...the driver just drove...and a computer adjusted the cut.

Amazing..:headbang:

You can get the robot lawn mowers already.....bigger versions that can do more can't be far behind.

wg794-5.1521745645.jpg

This looks to have some real potential as well:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back