Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought i was particulary foooked today

YET again i post about MEGACROP arriving in the UK and i forget the bloody phone number thus preventing others from sharing my joy

0121 770 6858

@Mossy .....looks like you've got two AW's ready to go, as long as @mohawk warrior and I pinky swear that we'll stick around for good:smoking:.

Just sayin':pighug::smoking:
My contract clearly states that I feck off from time to time lmao

But seriously where the **** did everybody go??
Did they all get drafted?

Guess I’ll have to shake shit up around here again...

I hope all is well with step he was in a rough patch last time I thought..
He could have brought it here we're good listeners . :biggrin: If I remember budelee was recovering from heart surgery that's what surprised me when he just up and disappeared leaving us to think the worst . :nono:

He could have brought it here we're good listeners . :biggrin: If I remember budelee was recovering from heart surgery that's what surprised me when he just up and disappeared leaving us to think the worst . :nono:
He’s no doubt with family after something like that.. heart surgery ain’t no joke..

He’s no doubt with family after something like that.. heart surgery ain’t no joke..
As I understood he was well on the way to recovery which made it more surprising that we didn't hear any more about his condition . Maybe he felt it was nobody's business . :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back