Status
Not open for further replies.
New baby . Took her own sweet time showing her face . I thought she was an auto . :biggrin: Wrong . Maybe good fortune she's in a solo cup .:thumbsup:
DSCN1827.JPG

I came in right in that time when computers were still filling a room. I had a computer in the house from age 12. My dad had the first big Brick cellphone. I studied programming in high school on a mainframe running UNIX. I don't do much in that field anymore, I gave it up. Several HS buddies I studied with went on be tech millionaires. I chose to live in the woods for years at a time and work white water and stuff like that. A well lived life.
Doesn't look like it hurt you one bit . :biggrin:

View attachment 882099

The wind blew me homework away..........:coffee:......

View attachment 882100

Flattened one of the borage...:shrug:...

View attachment 882102

Guess I'm on a repair and water day...try to cover the stress...

GF was super annoyed at me when I told her to wait one more week to spring plant. She spent a whole week gathering plants for us to put in this weekend..... Freeze aint over though, she will love me later. :headbang::headbang:

hydrangeas, blueberries, azaleas, etc. She got lots of foundation plantings for her house. I helped her redo gardens and a new rock wall last year.

GF was super annoyed at me when I told her to wait one more week to spring plant. She spent a whole week gathering plants for us to put in this weekend..... Freeze aint over though, she will love me later. :headbang::headbang:

hydrangeas, blueberries, azaleas, etc. She got lots of foundation plantings for her house. I helped her redo gardens and a new rock wall last year.

Yeah..I got spring fever too...:headbang:... premature excavation...:watering:..what can I say....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back