Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't till all that by hand !! Do you ?? :nono:

No...hubby has a rotovator...but he says at 75 he deserves a mini tractor...the rotovator is heavy..:biggrin:

He just won't pay the price they want for a second hand mini tractor here..:coffee:

So @Mossy is the barbed wire to keep the animals in or out ?? :eyebrows:

Barbed wire.....?...no we have none.....I have thought about growing bougenvillia (sp..?) round the fence line though...grow your own barbed wire....:biggrin:

No...hubby has a rotovator...but he says at 75 he deserves a mini tractor...the rotovator is heavy..:biggrin:

He just won't pay the price they want for a second hand mini tractor here..:coffee:

They are insane. I need a tractor to continue on my plans. It's the big purchase I will get soon. I'm almost done with my house for ten or fifteen years.

The plot is 11,000 sq meters...just the inside fenced off....:headbang:..we looked for years for a fenced plot for the dogs to run...but they are unusual coz you actually have to get permission and pay a fence tax in Spain...weird I know.but that is why so many are not fenced off...:d5:..

IMG_20180128_165428.jpg

They are insane. I need a tractor to continue on my plans. It's the big purchase I will get soon. I'm almost done with my house for ten or fifteen years.

Have you seen the Automated ones...with drones....?

They are Amazing.........using them now on big commercial grows but they reckon they will filter down main stream.

You..as a farmer don't have to know Anything about growing a crop..the machine does everything for optimum growth/harvesting..driverless...drones feed back when crop is perfect to harvest.

When the farmer got this done..it is a soak and drain away field...they had a 20 ft theodolite in the field and it adjusted all the gradient in the field so it was Perfect...the driver just drove...and a computer adjusted the cut.

Amazing..:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back