Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a music education sitting in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] .......:bighug:...Vast range....

whats your favorite artist or style? I'm just a deadhead, but I love almost all kinds of music. The older I get the more I lean to acoustic.

I use to sit up in the attic listening to these on a wind up gramophone Lord knows why . :crying:

I didnt have a gramophone, but I played this crappy song over and over and over on my dads turntable. The man had a Macintosh Amp! I came by my love of electronics honestly.

I came in right in that time when computers were still filling a room. I had a computer in the house from age 12. My dad had the first big Brick cellphone. I studied programming in high school on a mainframe running UNIX. I don't do much in that field anymore, I gave it up. Several HS buddies I studied with went on be tech millionaires. I chose to live in the woods for years at a time and work white water and stuff like that. A well lived life.

I came in right in that time when computers were still filling a room. I had a computer in the house from age 12. My dad had the first big Brick cellphone. I studied programming in high school on a mainframe running UNIX. I don't do much in that field anymore, I gave it up. Several HS buddies I studied with went on be tech millionaires.

Same pretty much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back