Status
Not open for further replies.
Another contradiction !! Totally unrelated . We have company called Kijiji in Canada for the sale of used items . I have sold many items that I no longer need or use . Pin money . I have been advised that I could be prohibited from using this service if I continue to sell items that are related to an illegal activity . ( cannabis ) The contradiction is that Kijiji is ( was ) an Dutch Company now owned by Ebay . :biggrin:

@Mossy be great if us old blokes got a block of hash up the bum vs a measure of whiskey... (2fingers as they say at the bar..)

Heeeey...each to their own...:smoker:I'll take mine in a joint as usual..but..don't let me stop you enjoying yourself...:biggrin:..it would certainly stave off any prostate problems...

Gingers have no soul and are throwbacks to neanderthal!

Oi...I resemble that remark...... @fettled6 ................................................................My Office...........now.....

:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Mrs f6 has the ginger minge.. and she is awesome but maybe souless...

Oh...I See you getting yourself into sooooo much Trouble today...:aha:

Heeeey...each to their own...:smoker:I'll take mine in a joint as usual..but..don't let me stop you enjoying yourself...:biggrin:..it would certainly stave off any prostate problems...

Oi...I resemble that remark...... @fettled6 ................................................................My Office...........now.....

:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:

Oh...I See you getting yourself into sooooo much Trouble today...:aha:
Wish I could get some ginger trouble!!

Like my aquaponic pH... Mrs f6 just won't go down!

Tray a touch of white wine vinegar............Squirt.....

PH downs and dissipates in 48 hours leaving no residual...

If you are really keen on their health..try Cider vinegar....:tonic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back