Status
Not open for further replies.
yep that dirty weekend has turned into a filthy fortnight.hel be needing a bath when he gets back,we picking straws again ?
:pighug:

Gawd...Noooo.....I did it last time and I still have nightmares...:soak:..no-one needs to know what clean water and a scrubbing brush does to a Penguin...:nono:

Any member volunteers....?

Bathe a grubby penguin....?
c054.jpg

Anyone with a pressure sprayer and bit bit of back yard space can apply....

The left over guano water is Ideal for aquaculture...:watering:

Satellite_99685051.jpg

Did you know Penguins have cars....seems a bit niche to me......:d5:...

Good Morning @9bear :bighug:

I must confess I was surprised that budelee & Stepside left so abruptly . It kinda feels like unfinished business to me . :shrug:

They left a big hole...they were a big part of LS...

internal body clock thinks theres 36 hours in a day,im often upside down.
:pighug:

Daylight saving time changes Drive me Ruddy Nuts.....:nono:..the older I get..the harder to is to acclimatise.

I mean WHY do we do it....?....:shrug:...

My internal body clock has been out of sink since I was 15 . That's when I had my first full time summer job working 3 shifts at the Goodyear Tire and Rubber co . Afternoon shift was a killer . I was going to work and my friends were going out to play . Ah the good old days :rofl:

Shift work is no good for man nor beast @9bear ..:headbang:..

Grandpappy 6 just had it explains to him that.. one eye 0% vision.. other about 30%

Shifty old bugger pretty sharp, wouldn't know it! He's very lucky to still keep it together at 97!

Bless him....:bighug:..we are busy organising the M-I-L's 100th Birthday for April....:headbang:...

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back