Status
Not open for further replies.
War hero and a real gentleman, hard that he is advanced prostrate cancer and incontinent. Wish there was somthing for his dignity :sadcry: want to slip him a biccie! But he's doing pretty good lol!
Sorry to hear about Grandpappy . I hope I live that long . :biggrin: One of the reasons I'm so adamant about guys getting a prostate check . My dad passed at the age of 47 from prostate cancer . My younger brother has already had a Turp and I'm next . Avoid the pain and arrange an appointment with an Urologist . Do it for your loved ones they need you around . :thumbsup:

War hero and a real gentleman, hard that he is advanced prostrate cancer and incontinent. Wish there was somthing for his dignity :sadcry: want to slip him a biccie! But he's doing pretty good lol!

IMO...everyone over 40 would be on Compulsory cannabis..it would save the health service Billions....:headbang:

Partay!! A mates Nan also got the centenery comming up!

Woop! Party like it was 1882! (Sheet.. that's bad math f6!)

Partay like it was 1918...:cheersmate: ...

100...and she still wear high heels....:cheersmate:..Bless her..

Damn strait!

15219705638141975258466.jpg

Poison adverted!

f6

They don't want to save money @Mossy I remember a Doctor saying many moons ago that they already had a cure for cancer but that the research industry was a 20 million a year business !! For some it's like the goose that lays the golden egg . Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction .

Do it for your loved ones they need you around . :thumbsup:

We Need you around [HASHTAG]#raregingerbear[/HASHTAG]

ec3efb678a07cbb6b6b4faf7_rw_1200.jpg

google thinks I'm illiterate..when I google ginger bear I always get ginger bear images.... :biggrin:

@Mossy be great if us old blokes got a block of hash up the bum vs a measure of whiskey... (2fingers as they say at the bar..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back