Status
Not open for further replies.

ive drawn up an agreemnet..much like an indentured apprenticeship...it only lasts 7 years. I have written as clause whereby if he doesnt reach my standards during that time i can return him to you.

I have told him to head East, i thought we could give him your address when he gets a bit closer as he enjoys a challenge.

Please keep him topped up on his tablets

ive drawn up an agreemnet..much like an indentured apprenticeship...it only lasts 7 years. I have written as clause whereby if he doesnt reach my standards during that time i can return him to you.

I have told him to head East, i thought we could give him your address when he gets a bit closer as he enjoys a challenge.

Please keep him topped up on his tablets

No problems, If he mangages to find his way here he's hired. Duties include sandwiches, but are not limited in scope or duration. I reserve all rights to send him home if and when he decides to have a normal personality, and/or live in the real world.

No problems, If he mangages to find his way here he's hired. Duties include sandwiches, but are not limited in scope or duration. I reserve all rights to send him home if and when he decides to have a normal personality, and/or live in the real world.

hes very good at spelling. Not so much anything else.

TBH i was trying to offload him and save myself £2.50 for an ad in our local shop......some you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back