Status
Not open for further replies.
not to uncommon in the plant world but here is an example of a whorled phyllotaxy. Basically means more than 2 branches or petioles coming off any given node on a plant.

DSC_0102-2.jpg

What up peeps hope everyone is having a great weekend so far pressed some dank rosin last night:drool:
9732150ecbeb15341016545c1c2b5c0b.jpg
39ac455fe05f04838248ceda4ae48583.jpg
cf72c4df39edef2a5a416812cc50dae3.jpg
f8141c0f7e1fedb23a8a2573a634be22.jpg
6d1dea185fb4bbfbec74a41e7904f7bc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

:crying::crying: I did this at a Continuing education class a few years ago...nothing but Doctors in the room..I shook hands and did this and nodded to most greeting them with audible "doctor" ....Only one doctor got it...and he finished off by saying .. .. your guidance counselor should be proud of you..:crying:

:crying::crying: I did this at a Continuing education class a few years ago...nothing but Doctors in the room..I shook hands and did this and nodded to most greeting them with audible "doctor" ....Only one doctor got it...and he finished off by saying .. .. your guidance counselor should be proud of you..:crying:

theres another version of that gag. I vaguely remember cartoon gangsters saying 'How ya doing' in the same fashin..... maybe I dreamed it. Hard to say cause I can't find it.

The landlady freaks when she sees critters wandering around the house like this . I on the other hand am more tolerant " live and let live " I say . This is a baby and her mother bears one offspring a year . Their beneficial as they are carnivorous and eat other bugs . :biggrin:
DSCN1826.JPG

The landlady freaks when she sees critters wandering around the house like this . I on the other hand am more tolerant " live and let live " I say . This is a baby and her mother bears one offspring a year . Their beneficial as they are carnivorous and eat other bugs . :biggrin:
View attachment 881734
Basement bugs!
Not gonna lie... had to google it cause I was thinking angel fish...
It’s silver fish ... so close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back