Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#livesstoners [/HASHTAG] :coffee: sharing one..

Wind is blowing a hooligan here....:windy:...there are oranges all over the roads where they are getting blown off the trees....can't see much garden work getting done...:pass:

Hi Mossy.....batten down the hatches, get stoned haha:pass:

Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#livesstoners [/HASHTAG] :coffee: sharing one..

Wind is blowing a hooligan here....:windy:...there are oranges all over the roads where they are getting blown off the trees....can't see much garden work getting done...:pass:

Make orange juice Mossy . :biggrin:

chopping my girls today.
RRTH4177.JPG
FGWZ8749.JPG
FEYO6245.JPG

I potted up my meyer lemon plant yesterday. She got some hella good soil. She was drie up, branches broken, top roots exposed, and soil spilled out..... but she's alive! I put her in a 1 gallon bamboo pot, will get sunk in a bigger pot next year I guess. I think if it lives, I got 3 years till it fruits.

Make orange juice Mossy . :biggrin:

I would @9bear :bighug: but they are ornamental ones..bitter as chuff....the streets are lined with them

Very photogenic girl @Taipan :headbang:..love the tric cover..she is a [HASHTAG]#furby[/HASHTAG]

I potted up my meyer lemon plant yesterday. She got some hella good soil. She was drie up, branches broken, top roots exposed, and soil spilled out..... but she's alive! I put her in a 1 gallon bamboo pot, will get sunk in a bigger pot next year I guess. I think if it lives, I got 3 years till it fruits.

Mine is in it's 3rd season and I Think should keep me self sufficient in lemons now...:headbang:..I do love lemons..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back