Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if someone could help iv got a auto blueberry domina and its first set are a 3 finger and a single finger Neva had this happen b4. Will the plant still b fine. where the second set is looks like only one single leaf growing

Wondering if someone could help iv got a auto blueberry domina and its first set are a 3 finger and a single finger Neva had this happen b4. Will the plant still b fine. where the second set is looks like only one single leaf growing

Not sure, it sounds like a genetic problem. You can wait it out, and see what the flowers do, or prune off effected branches. I would still wait a bit and see what it does though. The inner scientist wants to see it.

Those kind of manifests can be throwback genetics, can be ok, can be problem child..

I need a minion. Any volunteers? I'm thinking of putting up a tiny-home and trade rent for labor at Casa-GG. Applicants must love their momma, have a basic understanding of ecology, permaculture, and mechanical ability. Kindness at all costs is a preferred trait.

I have had this happen...I didnt worry abou tit and let her do her thing. As mentioned, its just her gene makeup..She will grow out of it and start throwing "normal" looking leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back