Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin Stoners. First Cuppa is on me. :pass:

View attachment 881697
I can't even remember the last time I had a coffee . I had a habit of picking up one when I worked at the golf course 1 1/2 ago now . I don't go there anymore and neither does the superintendent that fired me . Karma gotta love it :thumbsup:

I can't even remember the last time I had a coffee . I had a habit of picking up one when I worked at the golf course 1 1/2 ago now . I don't go there anymore and neither does the superintendent that fired me . Karma gotta love it :thumbsup:

I don't remeber the details anymore, but I remember you plotting to sabotage that guy. I remember thinking it was a valid revenge scenario, but I don't remember why. LOL.

This Sour Hound is a bush both are squat plants but bushy the 1 in tent has a little wind burn but doing great
14c99422f17803ef5f5357013ac86fec.jpg
c57a2832562b723bb58808396c85d746.jpg
09265ccdad6d450236921389a8d45cb0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Looking sweet

I need a minion. Any volunteers? I'm thinking of putting up a tiny-home and trade rent for labor at Casa-GG. Applicants must love their momma, have a basic understanding of ecology, permaculture, and mechanical ability. Kindness at all costs is a preferred trait.

Ooooh.

BigHead heh? I grew the Freeze Berry and it was awesome. First I've seen them at AFN.

I still got some in a jar somewhere. I saved a couple of the colas for later.

I've never grown out anything by them before before. They're trippy gorilla. The THC content is ment too be insane!

The Freeze Berry was Big Freeze x Blueberry, and it grew easy, to about 30-36 inches high in DWC, had heavy tight buds, and heavy frost. Stone was good, harvest was good, finished in 65 days. Overall good, and if I grew it again I bet it would crush it.

I've never grown out anything by them before before. They're trippy gorilla. The THC content is ment too be insane!

The stone was so good, my pal kept saying " I can't help today, I've been Freeze Buried."

Ooooh.

BigHead heh? I grew the Freeze Berry and it was awesome. First I've seen them at AFN.

I still got some in a jar somewhere. I saved a couple of the colas for later.[/QUO
Think these will keep me going a while

View attachment 881699
At least the w
I don't remeber the details anymore, but I remember you plotting to sabotage that guy. I remember thinking it was a valid revenge scenario, but I don't remember why. LOL.
The dumb ass super had me fired without cause so I sued for " wrong full dismissal " The owner of the golf course didn't want any publicity about it or anything else that would make the company look bad he is a big man and plowes back millions of dollars to the community . Needless to say he saw this super as a threat and fired him . Even though he was a fellow Bulgarian .

The dumb ass super had me fired without cause so I sued for " wrong full dismissal " The owner of the golf course didn't want any publicity about it or anything else that would make the company look bad he is a big man and plowes back millions of dollars to the community . Needless to say he saw this super as a threat and fired him . Even though he was a fellow Bulgarian .
P'S' the super shouldn't have been fired either . He needed anger management but the old man didn't wan't to get involved and nobody would acknowledge there was a problem .

I need a minion. Any volunteers? I'm thinking of putting up a tiny-home and trade rent for labor at Casa-GG. Applicants must love their momma, have a basic understanding of ecology, permaculture, and mechanical ability. Kindness at all costs is a preferred trait.
Good Luck . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back